If you would like to know how to redeem free iTunes gift cards the best ways to use them, you have definitely come to the right place. You can use free iTunes gift cards towards the balance of the purchases you make from iTunes, Mac App, App, iBooks either on your iPhone or even from your MacBook as well.
Itunes gift cards can be added to the Wallet app on iPhone this way, you will be able to check the balance quite more easily. This article will discuss how you can redeem your free iTunes gift cards a whole lot more to know as well.
How you can use iTunes gift cards
First, let’s take a look at some of the basic things about iTunes Apple gift cards you need to underst well.
· You can use the gift cards at all the mobile Apple stores including App Store, iTunes store, Mac App Store also iBooks store.
· In order to use the gift cards in all the above stores, you have to be logged in using the same Apple ID you used to redeem your iTunes gift card.
· Apple Store gift cards, Apple Membership gift cards, iTunes gift cards are all different from each other. If you have an Apple Store gift card you can only use it to get Apple hardware of accessories. Itunes Generator tool.
· The Apple Music Membership gift card can be used to get a membership. However, you can also apply it to your Apple ID account this will enable you to use it as an iTunes gift card. You get to use the iTunes gift cards to purchase Apple music.
Adding your iTunes or Apple gift cards to your Wallet app
· Open your wallet app.
· Tap on the plus sign.
· Pick “find apps for wallet”.
· Tap on the redeem button at the bottom
· Below that, tap on to get started.
· Tap on “Add iTunes Pass to Wallet”.
· Tap on View Pass in Wallet to go back to your wallet.
· You can do this either before or even after you redeem your gift cards.
· When the iTunes card pops up, tap on the add option.
How to redeem your iTunes gift cards on your iPhone
When it comes to redeeming a gift card, there are plenty of options here. In the end, it will not make any difference where you actually decide to do it. You can redeem your free iTunes gift cards on the iTunes generator Store, the App Store or even the iBooks store.
Regardless of where you do it, you will still be able to use the balance in any of these stores as long as you are using the same Apple ID. To redeem your gift cards herein is a step by step process that you can follow:
· Open one of the stores.
· Select redeem at the bottom of the page.
· Scan the gift card with the iPhone camera or enter the code on the back of the card manually.
· The card balance will appear in your Wallet.
Once you want to make a purchase, the amount you use will be deducted from the iTunes balance automatically.
If you received your gift card through an email
· Open the email.
· Tap on “redeem now”.
· Enter your Apple ID password.
· The balance will be added automatically to your account.
· How to check your balance
· Open wallet app.
· Select iTunes pass underpasses.
· The balance will appear at the top right corner of the pass.
How to add more money to the iTunes account
There are two different ways you can do this. The first one is with the pass on your Wallet app but you will need to go to a physical Apple store as well. A specialist will scan your QR code then they can add as much as you would like.
The second way, if you don’t feel like going to a physical store, is going online to the apple.com/shop/gift-cards. Select to send a gift card through an email, select the balance then send it to your email, to the one associated with the Apple ID.
Easy, right? That’s all there is to it now you can easily redeem your free iTunes gift cards on your iPhone without having to use your computer at all.